Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hookin' Up Project Please Show Support! :)

Good Morning Everyone,

There are a lot of Bloggers that are like myself in that no we don't use the big words and probably don't have the  best tags. But what we do have is a very serious passion for what we blog about. The World Wide Web is a huge place and it is easy to disappear in it. Some of the best blogs that I've read are blogs that I've found just blog hoppin around. Blogs that little to no followers.

Well Kathryn Vercillo from Crochet Concupiscence has organized a wonderful project for us Crochet Bloggers. It's project Hookin' Up. It is a form of "Blogging Forward". Where each person picks a date on the calendar. Each person will blog on the date that they picked about the Blog that follows their date.  I blog  because I like to and it's like my "Diary" when it comes to my crafts mainly Crocheting and Knitting. But also in hopes to start conversations as well I can't exactly speak to my husband about these topic before I see that far away look in his eyes where I know I've lost him lol! So what I'd like to get out of this project is new friends to interact with.

Kathryn has a wonderful blog I really can't say enough about. She not only blogs about her own projects but she also blogs about crochet news reviews books and featured projects of other crafters. Her blog is also so educational so if you are new to crocheting Crochet Concupiscence is a wonderful place to start. She is great at replying to questions fairly quickly. I know I've gone to some of the bigger sites and though they are friendly they have soooo many things going on that you kinda have to count on the followers to answer questions. On Crochet Concupiscence Kathryn does such a great job at making her followers feel like they are her number one priority.

So I humbly ask you all to show support and drop a comment or two to the people participating in Hookin Up in hopes that Kathryn will continue to host this project! Here is a link that will take you straight to the Hookin' up participants as well as taking you straight to Crochet Concupiscence.  Next to each day there is a Blog name which is hyper-linked to their blogs. Thanks for reading have a wonderful day!! http://www.crochetconcupiscence.com/2011/07/hookin-up-project-kicks-off/

1 comment:

  1. So flattered! Thanks for your kind words as well as your participation in and support for the Hookin' Up project.

    ReplyDelete